Sessions are given with client fully clothed, either seated or lying on a treatment table. Reflexology is applied with socks removed from feet. Essential oils may be used during Reflexology sessions. These therapies are gentle and non-invasive. Your comfort and well-being is of utmost importance, and so feedback is encouraged. While these therapies may identify energy imbalances and tender reflexes, they are not diagnostic tools. For chronic pain or illness, it is recommended that you also see your physician.
What a Therapy Session is Like
Benefits received are many, and may include:
• Relaxation and deep sense of peace
• Reduction of stress, anxiety and pain
• Improved immune and circulatory system
• Acceleration of body’s natural healing
When miracles occur, they come from inside
– via one’s own divine process!